Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't have many symptoms and some of the ones I do have are just confusing.

-Eating a meal larger than, say, a sandwich, makes me extremely sleepy. I'm ready to put my head on the table & take a nap halfway through dinner most nights (DH likes to cook large meals).

-If I'm just standing around, I get uncomfortable leaving my arms at my sides. They have to be on my hips, or over my head, or up somehow.

and

-Today at Food Lion, I saw a pack of bologna and thought, "Mmmm, that looks good!" I'm not a vegetarian but I'm pretty sure I've never been attracted to bologna before, at least not to that degree.

Anyone else with bizarre things going on?

·
Registered
457 Posts
Being pregnant (both times) forced my wisdom teeth out. So I guess that means the two remaining are staying unless I have two more

·
Registered
358 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HappyFox05 View Post

-Today at Food Lion, I saw a pack of bologna and thought, "Mmmm, that looks good!" I'm not a vegetarian but I'm pretty sure I've never been attracted to bologna before, at least not to that degree.

Anyone else with bizarre things going on?
FOOD LION!!! YEAH! I miss Food Lion!
Grew up in S.C....no Food Lion's in Missouri.

And btw....is anybody attracted to bologna - ever?! LOL

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Yes with the odd food. For me it's been buffalo wings and beans. I've never cared for either, never been interested. I ate more buffalo wings in one two week stretch than I ever ate in my entire life before. And it wasn't even that I happened to eat one and was surprised that I liked it, or that I smelled someone else's and tried it, but that I saw a picture of them online, and thought that I must have them. And then I had them a lot.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
yeah odd foods I never eat- like fish and chips.

Also I found sleeping in certain positions make my arm or legs go numb which no one ever told me about and the acne! I was told my skin would be beautiful, but nope, its as bad as ever.

Other weird things are how some days I want to eat 24/7 and other days I have little interest in food.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
uhm i like bologna! only if it has ALOT of mustard and sour cream and onyion chips on it YUM!

·
Registered
377 Posts
not eating at all - never heard of it that i would lose my appetite entirely and food would look and taste and feel like paper to me. freaked me out.. i always heard you'd have an appetite like a sailor.

·
Premium Member
1,210 Posts
CANDY! I've been craving red licorice and swedish fish. Not really something I normally care about but I've purchased two bags of swedish fish in as many weeks and they're both gone.

I also don't have much of an appetite until 4-ish and I simply must eat and then again around 9-ish. I would say I get the bulk of my food intake during those two meals.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Headaches...that was my first real symptom. I had a horrible one for the first four days after implantation! It had been years since I'd had a bad, bad non-sinus headache, and I thought I was going to die if the whole nine months was like that. Fortunately, I didn't have another bad one until the end of my first trimester.

No one really warns you about the fatigue, I don't think. And then of course they tell you you'll feel full of energy as soon as trimester 2 hits. Ha! Yesterday I slept until noon, napped from 7:30 to 9:30 pm, and still managed to sleep from 1 am to 8 am!

And no one warned me about constipation. BLEH. Although, it's gotten better this week.

And, worst of all, no one warned me that there would be weeks and weeks where I barely felt pregnant at all (other than being tired and slow of digestion) and I'd spend tons of time just trying to feel a kick to tide me over until the next u/s.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nannymom View Post
uhm...itchy fingers and palms-I had no idea and it is making me crazy.
TMI but my labia are making me CRAZY! I am so itchy down there and it only happens when I am pregnant!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.