Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm 28 weeks along, so I'm planning on starting drinking 3 cups of pregger tea to help me with labor and bleeding when it finally gets here. I'm not quite sure which tea would be better for labor. I'm already drinking an organic pregger tea with raspberry leaves, nettles and 2-3 other ingredients to help nausea, heartburn, and to manage my blood pressure. For labor, would it be more helpful to switch to tea that's purely made out of raspberry leaves?

·
Registered
3,225 Posts
I just bought some pregnancy tea and think I'll swith to the raspberry leaf tea for labor. There's an enormous raspberry tea leaf tribe in this forum. Do a forum search for raspberry.<br><a href="http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=347728&highlight=raspberry" target="_blank">eta: here it is.</a>

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
I have been drinking a loose pregnancy tea throughout but now at 35 weeks I have started adding more red raspberry leaf to it. So, you can do both basically. As I get closer it is likely I will add more and more RRL to the infusion.<br><br>
Keri

1 - 3 of 3 Posts