Mothering Forum banner

Pregnancy test help...

890 Views 25 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  indiegirl
About an hour or so ago, I took a First Response pg test. I checked it right away and it looked negative, but I didn't get to go back and look at it until about 45 min. later and there were def. two lines!!! Could it be that it is positive or has too much time passed.

Trying not to get too excited...............
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
I just took another test.......
ok, after 3 minutes there's a line but it's extremely faint, at first glance it looks like a line without color, but if you tilt it, it's very slightly pink.
I'd say it's a positive! Where is your chart? Let's have a lookie at it
See less See more
A line is a line, right??? I would say take another in the morning and keep us posted!! I will go ahead and give you a preliminary
now.
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by Forevermama
I'd say it's a positive! Where is your chart? Let's have a lookie at it

- I don't have a chart, we were just kind of winging it these first few months that we were trying.
See less See more
The test said a negative result shouldn't be read after 10 min, so I'm wondering if that time limit elapses that you can get a false positive.

I really really really want to be pg, but I don't want to get my hopes up if it's not true!!

I can't wait until morning!!!!!!!
That's awesome! You obviously don't need one LOL Yay for you guys!!
See less See more
So, I really could be? OMG!!
- (tears of joy!)
See less See more
Shh...don't tell DH that my Mothering buddies knew before he did!

I'm trying to contain my excitement just in case, I'll test again in the morning...argh......how can I sleep??!?!?!??!
Michael FLIPPED when he knew my online buddies knew about my pregnancy's before him
I just told him I wanted to be sure first before I told him...then I cried, and he felt bad LOL Damn hormones
See less See more
Ok, it could be an evaporation line.
off to do some research........
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by Forevermama
With an FRE?
Keep us posted!

You don't get evap. lines with FRE? Can you tell I don't know much about pg tests?
See less See more
Quote:

Originally Posted by cj'smommy
You don't get evap. lines with FRE? Can you tell I don't know much about pg tests?

No that I know of
: How did this mornings test turn out??
See less See more
I just found this post and I am anxiously awaiting this mornings test results.
See less See more
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.