Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>Hello mamas:)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I think that I am pregnant with my second baby! My son was born almost two years ago after 2 miscarriages and I am still nursing him 2-3 times a day (well night:) I was worried that it was affecting my fertility because it took us a few months to conceive but I am 6 days late so I think it has worked finally!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My question is regarding breast changes. With my first three pregnancies I had quite severe breast pain (hurt to drive on a bumpy road or lay on my belly) but this time I only have slightly tender breasts and nipples. I am hoping that it's just because my breasts are already primed for breastfeeding so there aren't as many changes happening that would cause the pain. Anyone have any insight on this? I have a pregnancy test at the health centre tomorrow so we'll see and I am trying not to worry but I have so much stress right now (president of my son's daycare board and it's never ending problems and work:( and I am very concerned that the stress is going to bring on a miscarriage and the lack of breast changes is a sign of a problem:( I have had some nasuea in the mornings and already notice constipation (yay!) and major emotions.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Would love it if anyone has a similar experience to share!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>

·
Registered
7,465 Posts
<p>It's been my experience that every pregnancy is slightly different.  Hormone levels can be different, your body is different, the stresses in your life are different, etc., etc.  So "lack" of symptoms you had with first may not mean anything about the viability of this possible pregnancy.  Good luck with your test tomorrow!  Keep us posted!</p>

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Thanks, I'm sure you're right, I just need to relax and take things as they come. I appreciate the reply:):)</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts