Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been a while since I have been to this DDC! I don't know if you guys will remember, but I had a second trimester loss back in May. I wasn't sure I was going to able to come back here and share good news, BUT.....I am pregnant again!!

We went on an awesome family vacation a few weeks ago, and I guess when me and my husband have a "special moment" on the beach, in the light of the moon, good things can happen!

I am very happy and excited, but also very scared! I guess the innocence of pregnancy will never be the same for us.

I just thought I would let you all know our good news! I haven't told anyone in our "real" world yet, but somehow I wanted to come here and tell all of you!

Sticky baby vibes, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And good luck to all of you who are approaching your due dates!!!!! YEAH!!!

· Registered
1,048 Posts
Oh Preggymeaggy! That's WONDERFUL!!!
:
:
:

I was just thinking about all of the mothers who were part of the DDC but who suffered losses -- and hoping that they are all doing OK. I know it has to be very painful to turn the calendar pages and come to when that little one would have come. I am so glad for you that you have such great news, and I am thinking CRAZYGLUE vibes for a sticky baby!!

· Registered
164 Posts
yayyyyyy!
thats awesome news.
i wish you and your fam the best of luck and you should def start thinking of some ocean type names!
xo.

· Registered
873 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by preggymeaggy View Post
Sticky baby vibes, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:
:
:

· Registered
782 Posts
Hey, that is wonderful, beautiful, great news!!!!!
:

Best of luck to you and your LO! What a blessing a new pregnancy is after loss. I know how scarey it is though so you may have some rough nights. Hey, they don't wait until they come out to cause you loss of sleep over worry
. But have faith things will turn out great!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
and lots of sticky vibes coming your way
:
:
:

BTW, when is the new due date?

· Registered
1,539 Posts
Preggymeaggy-I was just talking about you with Tayandrewsmom yesterday! I DO remember you and I felt so badly when you lost your baby! Congratulations on your new pregnancy!
: Please stick around and let us know how you are doing. I will follow your pregnancy through your new DDC, too, but you will always have a place in October of 2009!!!

· Registered
1,897 Posts
I most definitely remember!!! So glad to hear you are pregnant again! I will think many positive thoughts for you and your little bean
:
:

· Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you so much! You are all so sweet!

I really just found out, so I'm only a little over 2 weeks pregnant.
However, I know exactly when the LO was conceived
: so I calculated the due date for June 3rd!!!

They haven't started a June DDC yet, but I'm also gonna check out the May DDC.

Thank you again, for all the sticky vibes, and for remembering me! This is such a special place...

Here's to hoping for a healthy, sticky little bean!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.