Mothering Forum banner

Pregnant Belly or extreme bloating

697 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Happy912 
#1 ·
So I've never been pregnant before. When I get home from work, I am so relieved to just "let it all hang out." and not worry about sucking in or anything. When I just let it all hang, I look quite pregnant. But, if I want to, I can still suck in and look pretty normal.

Does that mean I don't truly have a baby bump? Once the "real" baby bump comes, can you still "suck it in?" I know this seems silly, but I was just wonderin

See less See more
#2 ·
When the really true baby bumps comes along, no you can't suck it in
But with the little baby bumps, you can!

I would highly suggest a bella band. It really helps with the "not quite in maternity, but definitely out of regular" clothes time. Also, you can stretch out your pants with a rubber band or large clothes pin. Honestly, if feels SO much better.

I am already wearing maternity because I never lost all my weight and still fit in some of the clothes. Just more comfy!

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by eastvillage View Post
My pudge has simply migrated. I'm not showing yet if I don't want to - but at the end of the day, in my yoga pants, I def. look preggers.
haha that's exactly me! I get home and just let it all hang out and I look super preggers!!

Glad I'm not the only one

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.