Mothering Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
Oooh, cute! Love them all! The nipples are hilarious, Spark. Great idea!
Witchbaby, you do not look like a dork! And your bat is adorable.

I was a witch, but I don't think my belly shows up much in the photo because of the dark background. My badge says "My money and my child will go to Hogwarts."

·
Registered
63 Posts
That's so funny! I was 6 1/2 mos. pregnant for my 1st on Halloween. I kept joking that I was going to buy an orange sweat shirt and use a black sharpie to make a pumpkin face on my belly! ;-) Never did though.. hehehe

·
Registered
496 Posts
Y'all all look wonderful! Halloween is sooo fun! I DID in fact paint a big pumpkin on my belly. It was a big hit! However, there was only one picture left on our film and DH accidently took it without the flash on, so NO pictures! I was so disappointed! I was like, "honey, I did this for the PICTURES!!!" It seemed insane to insist on making DS wait for the festivities to begin until I got more film at the store, so again, no pictures. Oh, well.

·
Registered
3,387 Posts
I looooove the cat with the nipples, too cute! I didn't dress up this year, I usually wear regular clothes with a set of fairy wings. But this year I went trick or treating with my 23 month old and really didn't feel like messing with a costumn. I thought about painting my belly but I only have 1 pair of materity pants and I would have been really upset if I got paint stains on them. Plus the thought of trying to keep things from touching my stomach. HA.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
peacefulmommy - love your belly! yours looks better than mine I think b/c you're much further along than me. but i didn't want to miss out so i did it anyway. i think i've fixed the link, so try clicking it again. enjoy.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
It's SO cute! Gosh, I can barely remember being that little!!!

What kind of paint did you use? My orange was supposed to be a cream paint but there was nothing creamy about it. It was almost like I was trying to use watercolors on my belly! Argh!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.