Mothering Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how much longer I am going to be able to handle this. It is so bad I just want to give up but thankfully we wouldn't be able to afford spoises

This morning, afternoon, evening sickness is driving me nuts. I can't change a diaper or do laundry.

Thankfully my DH has been so great and doing the laundry.

On another note I am thinking of switching my whole entire stash to one size AIO's does anyone have a stash like that and how do you like it?

· Registered
2,240 Posts
Don't feel bad about the diapering... I should be embarrassed to admit that we used sposies for the nauseous/sick period of pregnancy too. I get hyperemesis Grav, which means I'd get to spend some time in the ER on an IV due to fluid loss (too much vomiting), so I needed to reduce things that would trigger it. Since I couldn't get rid of the first son, I got rid of the diaper pail and laundry duty. It wasn't for that long, but made a big difference in my sickness. I found 7th Generation to be the least stinky and gross for a sposie.

Wonderoos are a nice one-size with an adjustable soaker to last for quite a long time too. THey weren't great for us at the lowest end of the scale (below 10-12 lbs or so) and are quite tight at the highest (30 lbs), but you could easily elimiinate most Med/Lg by going with these.

I think Little Lambs makes a one size AIO, but other than that, I'm not sure.

· Registered
271 Posts
You can get CuddleInOne CuddleBuns single-sized diapers. If you get fleece, they are one size (8-35 pounds), if you want PUL they are actually a 2 size system, 8-20 pounds I think for s/m and 18-40 pounds for the m/l. I have one CIO, and it is ok~~works fine, but I'm not a big fan of fleece in general, a little on the bulky side for me. The one I have has a cute embroidery on the bum, so it is great with a dress or a t-shirt, not so good at fitting under pants lol.

· Registered
3,219 Posts
I'm in the same boat. I've been doing about half and half, because of all day sickness. I just can't keep up with regular laundry let alone diaper laundry. I'm thinking of doing all wonderoos when the baby is born.

· Registered
6,455 Posts
No AIO suggestons here, but a big
for you. I got hit hard with 24hr non-stop m/s with this pg and switched to sposies for awhile. I just could not stomach toddler poop and cloth. The good news is that I'm 20wks now and back in full swing with cloth, so don't despair! It'll get better. I have used my AIOs much more than before, you might want to try Wonderoos?

· Registered
3,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone!

I just got a fleece AIO and I love how absorbant it is but the fallback is the bulkiness.

My hubby is going to be a purchasing agent at his job and I guess they buy cloth diapers (prefolds) for things and he might get and extra dozen or so for us to buy and we are talking about just prefolds and snappis and covers until the little one grows bigger.

I will have to try the CIO I like the cuddlebuns fit but again fleece would be bulky.

· Registered
3,456 Posts
Sorry... I went through this recently, but the smell of sposies was MUCH worse IMO than cloth. I am still behind on laundry, but managed to keep up with diapers somehow.

Muttaqin has OS AIOs, too. I think they're all on sale right now, too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.