Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to this forum, but I bet you can guess why I'm here!?!

Yep, I'm prego with #6! What a shock
: ! And now I am feeling pretty yucky. Can't eat and feel like throwing up most of the day. So, does anyone know any remedy for nausia? Soups don't seem to affect me as bad as regular food. You would think with my 6th I would know how to take care of myself better, but I feel like my head is in a fog!!

Anyways, greetings prego mamas!

·
Registered
9,270 Posts
My midwife recommends mint for nausea. Either in tea form if you like tea, or if you're like me and hate tea, then in Altoid or gum form.

Guud luck!

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
A co-worker had bought me "preggy pops" because I was CONSTANTLY running to the bathroom until 15 weeks. They are suckers and the ginger ones helped a lot. They tended to just calm my stomach.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Congratulations! I just found out I'm pregnant with #5 and also have a Haden (Hayden). For me, I'm lucky not to have nausia this time, but in the past what worked was to eat both a solid and a liquid together. A bowl of cereal was my best friend and also sippy (Oops, sipping...can you tell I have toddlers?
) water instead of chigging a lot at once every once in a while. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Congratulations! I've heard mint and ginger, too, for morning sickness. And never letting your belly get empty...snack on dry stuff before even getting up.

Wow, six! How exciting! We are ttc #5!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW!!! Thanks for all your responses. For a while I didn't think i would get any!

I will definetly be looking for mint and ginger products. Brushing my teeth helps, it must be the mint! Living in Australia I still have a hard time knowing where to buy things. Sometimes I really miss the US. (especially the shopping!!)

Anyways, thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts