Mothering Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...so, we'll be visiting the in-laws soon for the holidays -- and I'm hoping to sneak in a pregnancy massage while there. I'm 30+ wks pregnant and want to treat myself once or twice before baby comes, esp. after chasing 2.5 yr old DD around all day (which is getting more challenging by the day as my big belly continues to blossom even larger)!

Any recommendations for a wonderful massage therapist who does prenatal massage in one of these areas: Creve Coeur, The Loop, Chesterfield, Ladue, Manchester, etc.?

Thanks for any tips...

·
Registered
189 Posts
I cannot remember the woman's name or the name of the place, but it is a massage therapist school/new age place on Big Bend in Richmond Heights. That is all I remember. It was fine. Next time, I'm finding a place with the belly cut-out tables.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I just got one today at The Face & Body in Chesterfield. I think they have a couple of places around town. They have nice cut out pillows. It was wonderful. She did the left side, then the right, and then my back. I felt SO good afterwards.

·
Registered
3,426 Posts
Ohhh, the Pain Management Center in Westport! They can work with your insurance too so that you only pay $5 per visit. Dr. Troy is certified to work with pregnant women, too (chiro). They did me a world of good when I was pregnant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.