Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, let me apologise for being deceitful. I am not pregnant, nor am I considering becoming pregnant any time soon.

However, I am a student who is in need of help from women who have been pregnant and are now mothers. I am currently a senior in high school and as part of my curriculum I have to research a topic of my interest. I have chosen to look at prenatal methamphetamine exposure and the side-effects later in life.

For my research, I would like to talk to any women who have given birth to, adopted, or are close to children who were exposed to methamphetamine during pregnancy. Names and personal information would be completely confidential, with full anonymity being offered. You will also be allowed to read over what I have read about you, and make a final approval before I publish it within my research (if desired).

If you are interested in helping me out, please leave a comment expressing your interest, and possibly outlining your relationship with the child (e.i parent, foster parent, sibling, aunt, ect). I will then get in contact with you to conduct the interview.

Look forward to hearing from you soon,

Megan

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Megan!

I'm sorry, I don't fall into the category of ppl you are looking to interview but I just wanted to encourage you. This is a great topic to write about and even shed some light on, especially in high school where many students I'm sure, are not thinking about the effects of their choices on others. I'm sure you will write a great presentation.

You might have good luck finding people to interview by contacting a Pregnancy Resource Center in your area - http://www.optionline.org/. I hope that helps a little. Best wishes to you!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.