I am pretty certain we'll be doing either the panorama or harmony blood screen. I believe it's the same test, two different names.
I am not certain if my risk is high enough for my insurance to cover it, but I think we're going to go for it anyway. I'd be really surprised if my OB flat refused to give it to me, but I guess it's a possibility. In that case, I'd do the nuchal scan at 12 weeks to detect risks.
This should happen around mid-March when I am 12 weeks. I'm looking forward to results, even though my "gut feeling" is pretty certain about the baby's sex already.
My understanding is that if Mother's weight is at the high end of normal BMI or overweight category, you need to wait until 12 weeks pregnant to perform the test. If your BMI is low, you can get results earlier. This was what I read in a forum. It's pretty indirectly addressed on the harmony/panorama website, too. So, I'll wait until 12 weeks