Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That hopefully isn't too expensive as I'd like to take more than one class...

I'm 8 weeks pregnant and am looking for a class that I can take around 4 months and then hopefully again around 6-8 months if it's not overly expensive...

I should probably just get a DVD to do at home... But I know me and I won't keep up on it with my other 2 kids around, lol.

I'm in Glen Burnie...

Thanks!

· Registered
307 Posts
I have enjoyed Yoga For Moms in Catonsville http://www.yogaformoms.com/id30.html
I know its not AA county, but probably isn't too far from you. Classes cost $20 for drop in, or $60 for a 4 class pass.

The thing I really like about the class is that we spend the 1st hour checking in- talking about how our pregnancies are going, and sometimes hearing former class members return with their babies to tell their birth stories. Then the 2nd hour is yoga. For me, the sharing during the 1st hour has been very encouraging and helpful, as I've been able to ask other moms questions and generally feel a sense of support and community. The instructor is pretty natural childbirth oriented (she's also a childbirth educator), but tries to be supportive of the range of moms that join the class.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.