Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p><span style="font-family:arial;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">Hi there -</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">My partner and I are planning to TTC with IUI starting this summer.  I'm itching to get started and wondered if there is anything I'm forgetting to do to prepare.  I'm a vegetarian with low soy intake and have been doing yoga/exercising regularly for a year, and we've been reading voraciously.  I've also lost some weight as recommended by my gyn and have had full medical dental work-ups.  I can't really chart my cycle right now because I am on hormone therapy that regulates it due to very elevated dhea-s and low estrogen.  (I'll be stopping those meds about 2 months prior to inseminations.)</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:arial;"><span style="color:#000000;"><span style="font-size:10pt;">Any suggestions for dietary supplements teas or anything else that I can be doing to get my mind and body ready while we wait?  I'm also open to your book suggestions.  Thanks so much!</span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts