Mothering Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
I haven't used it, but I do have a 2 year old with whom I may use something in the future. My problem is that I have a large family, so I need something that helps day by day. It is so hard to administer multiple levels of Oak Meadow- as me how I know!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks all! I also read on the facebook page and am very tempted to grab the books. I'm pretty sure we will use Oak Meadow for grade school.

Waiting for a sale and on the lookout for used!

·
Registered
6 Posts
A close friend of mine has a 5-year-old and they enrolled her at a local preschool as soon as she turned 4. The whole family is very happy. The girl enjoys the activities so much. They’ve got sensorial classes, maths, geometry, language, cultural studies in the curriculum and quite a lot of extra activities like music, yoga, etc.

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
Hi, Margaret! We're talking about homeschooling curriculum in this forum. Although many families do enroll their children in traditional preschool, a growing number are choosing instead to educate their children at home. Some opt to do this for a few years and then integrate into a more traditional setting, and others find homeschooling or distance learning works very well and they choose to continue at home throughout the school years. It can take a bit of creativity to connect with others and create or find enrichment options, but Oak Meadow can help by providing a framework for learning and support from experienced teachers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts