Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we're in north waltham and DH works in concord. we're hoping to find a part-time childcare solution for DD for the fall. our start date is flexible and can be pushed earlier or later. i'm interested in whatever option there is - center-based, home-based, co-op, et cetera - but i am hoping for her to be in a sort of toddler program with other kids.

she'll be 2 in december, and a lot of the places i've heard recommendations for require her to turn 2 by october (or earlier). does anyone have any recommendations for somewhere cool? i'm planning to call the infant-toddler center in acton. anything else? i'd love to hear about whatever is out there!

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
I can't say enough good about Sudbury Coop Preschool, but their toddler program also requires them to turn two by October, sorry!! Maybe a montessori in the area has a very young class? I think at that age it's mostly daycare or mommy & me.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, sudbury's one or two day toddler program seemed ideal, but she's too young. we toured the infant toddler center in acton and LOVED it. if anyone's lurking on this thread, they do have openings this fall.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.