Mothering Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dd will be 2 1/2 in the fall and I'd like to start her in a preschool a few mornings a week. Would appreciate any suggestions in the Royal Oak or general Woodward area!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
We've loved Ferndale Montessori. They have a toddler program for the under-3 set.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ferndale Montessori has a great program as well as Drayto Avenue Co-op preschool.That one has a little more parent involvement. Committees and such. Good Luck

·
Registered
185 Posts
LOVED Drayton Ave CO-OP! I can't say enough about it. Wished I still lived in the area to send my youngest to. You will need to get on th list now. I think it might have opened in Feb or March. There might already be a waiting list.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hi, I am in Troy, but have been thinking about the FCC Preschool co-op in Royal Oak. Where is the Drayton Ave co-op? Do they have a website? I am definitely going with a co-op when ds turns 4. Thanks!<br><br>
Erika

·
Registered
185 Posts
Drayton Ave CO-OP in Ferndale, on the corner of Drayton Ave & Pinecrest (pinecrest runs off of 9 mile rd) At Drayton Avenue Presbyterian Church. The church and co-op have no ties, other than being housed there.. From what I remember they offer a Parent Tot class for 2 year olds, and 3 & 4y/o classes. Tots meet once a week, 3's meet 2-3 X's, and 4's meet 3-4 X's a week.<br>
dacn.org is the website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts