Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13,152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...STUFF THAT MAKES A HEMORRHAGING TREASURY & PANDEMIC UNEMPLOYMENT SEEM TOTALLY SNORESVILLE

(warning--angry, sarcastic and funny)

Quote:
...You know it's hard to believe it's been over four whole months since I appeared on the USS Lincoln and told everyone how Iraq is now our b----. Well as we all know, b----es can get real ornery, especially when you don't blow your whole paycheck and max out your VISA card on them. That's why today, despite the fact that almost one in ten Americans is unemployed and we've got a fiscal China Syndrome going down at the Treasury Building, it's my pleasure to announce a plan to mollify Lady Iraq by tossing her a teeny-tiny bit of bling-bling...
http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/090703.asp

·
Registered
152 Posts
Cute, but I have little respect for a site that has a For Kids section filled with completely inappropriate material. Not funny at all.
Especially considering that my almost 5 year old could easily type in that web address by mistake.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.