Mothering Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Wow! Congratulations!

I took Spanish for four years and spent two summers in Spain - several years later I MIGHT be able to order you a beer & find the bathroom...

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by klink2
the photos look awesome!
I couldn't believe how good they made my own photos look. They never even contacted me; all the sudden I got a bunch of orders from Spain (all in a row) and finally asked someone and they sent me to the site. I barely managed to find the page.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by mals*nutrition
el donda es bano?
I remember: "No pones los gatos en las cahones." Something I made up and was proud of ,until my teacher pointed out that it sounded an awful lot like something else that would have made sense but meant something entirely different.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by hawaiisunflr
http://www.freetranslation.com/free/

You could always try this!
I have tried these before. Here is what this one (humorously) came up with:

You drink bamboo
The tokens asiaticas that so much fascinate to the mayors they shrink until giving the size of the but sin us in Baby Fairies. Algodon and silk they combine in quimonos short or long handmade with stamped daredevils inspired in our recent culture: flowers vintage, evocacion tattoo, drawings retro… The complement: a transgresora gorrita thought to protect al maximo al drinks: perfectly round for cover all the cabecita of the sun and with protective visor.

The last sentence I get the gist of....

·
Registered
400 Posts
Wow - looks like they have hip baby stuff in that issue. Your stuff looks GREAT!

Did you see the stuff at Banana Berry? I love the bibs, diaper covers and diaper bags!!! Too cute!

When I have a chance I'll have to go back to see the other stuff.

As for translating, I tried to use Google's translation thingie, but it didn't translate it AT ALL! And at the top of the page it said it had been translated!

Two of the three kids need me,
Barb

·
Registered
818 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by meant2beamom
Did you see the stuff at Banana Berry? I love the bibs, diaper covers and diaper bags!!! Too cute!
I saw their stuff and I'm green with envy! Where did they get that awesome floral fabric? I don't recognize it, and sometimes I think all I do is look at fabric!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by klink2
Where did they get that awesome floral fabric? I don't recognize it, and sometimes I think all I do is look at fabric!
Ha ha! I know, I know! I saw that one, and I was like, "Hey! I don't know THAT one!" I can't even begin to guess since it doesn't seem like it would be any of the big five I usually turn to right away.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.