Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>This evening I have this constant feeling like I have to use the bathroom...but I am not constipated. I am taking magnesium, colace and probiotics because I had 'riods and surgery because of them, so I am pretty darn regular now. But I just feel like I gotta go. I am having some braxton hicks, but they don't hurt, aren't in any pattern. And occasionally some period like cramps, but again, they start and stop. I have to add, I have had all this for a few weeks, except the feeling like I have to use the bathroom.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Another odd thing, I don't feel like I have dropped, because I still can't breathe, I have heartburn and I feel feet under my ribs. Could I feel like this for a few more weeks or does it mean something is happening soon? I don't ever remember this with my first baby.</p>

·
Registered
141 Posts
<p>I am having similar feelings... the gotta-go feeling i had a few days to a week ago, which made me think the LO was starting to drop. But I'm not measuring any smaller as of yesterday, and I don't have that lower pressure any more. I have also been have getting the off/on BHX and some very mild crampiness as of late as well.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I'll be 37 weeks on Monday, and today especially I am feeling like I can't breathe!! I have no clue if it's cos babe is malpositioned (will find out for sure on monday) or if it's because it's late in the pregnancy, this is my first pregnancy so I'm trying to figure it out without worrying, I haven't felt this prior till today. I'm also starting to get a little uncomfortable with baby moving so much, it must be getting crowded in there!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sorry I couldn't be of any help, hopefully there will be some answers along the way soon!!</p>

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
<p>I think its probably just baby getting bigger in there.  I am pretty sure I dropped, my pics look SO different and I pee like crazy, but I can feel him up in my ribs again also, like he's stretched out. </p>
<p>If you are having bh and feeling it, maybe it could be something moving along though!</p>

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
<p>I'm in the same boat.  More pressure down there that makes me feel like I am constipated or something.  But still can't breathe and have heartburn and belly pics look no different.  Wondering if the baby will drop soon.  I wouldn't mind being able to breath again but I'm sure baby dropping will bring on other challenges....</p>

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
<p>I swore I had dropped, ton of pressure down low, I even got checked for a UTI the pressure was so bad.  I was suddenly ravenous, and every movement felt like it was on my bowels.  But... Liam ended up not dropping until the *very* end of labor.  I think my muscles were just sore & he was getting big.</p>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts