Mothering Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This baby is so different than the last. For the last week or so when the baby starts moving I get a TON of pressure in between my hips. Its like he is trying to lay in between them, sideways, and is trying to push them apart. It doesn't hurt at all, just feels super wierd. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
DDC Crashing from September... I've been having similar issues for a little over a week now (I'm 22w3d). Although mine was more pubic bone, cervical area pressure that distinctly felt like I was getting kicked. I'm 90% sure baby has been breech and kicking, pushing down. My midwives suggested a belly support band to lift baby up and out of the pelvis a little more. I got an adjustable prenatal cradle and it's made a WORLD of difference. I am so much more comfortable with it on. Best of luck Mama!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm feeling lots of kicks really low too. Feels like I'm being kicked in the cervix! Also all the wavy movements make me feel kind of nauseous sometimes. Blegh.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I swear that my DS (now 3yrs) would lay with his head facing forward in utero and straighten his legs. I would feel pressure in front and back at same time. It was so wierd. Even wierder was when DS was in proper head-down position I could tell he often had his hands above his head. I could feel his little hands and nails scratching at my pelvic floor. Really grossed me out - I felt like I had an alien trying to escape. Funny thing is, he was basically born wih his hands over his head. No matter how well we swaddled him he'd always bust out his arms and have them waving in the air. He was born in the winter and I was always concerned he would get cold in our minimally heated house.<br><br>
DS was also very "punchy" - while pregnant I had a distinct feeling I already knew his personality. He still is pretty "punchy" to this day. This little one is very different - moves more, but much gentler. I think (and hope) it will have a easier going personality - not that I would change DS for the world!

·
Registered
108 Posts
I've had alot of pressure this time too. I really hurt in my pelvis by the end of the day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts