Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I would love to chat about what steps you are taking to prevent the likelihood of miscarriage. I will do just about anything.

I am taking loads of supplements, like the ones I was taking before pregnancy, and drinking a strong herbal infusion daily of red clover, RRL, Nettle, holy basil teas.

If you are curious or have feedback on my supps I would love to hear it. I am taking vitex 800 mg, B6 50 mg, progest cream, methylfolate 1000mcg, NAC, zinc, mag glycinate and malate, b complex, fish oil, only 500-1000 mg vut c, and PABA. I recently stopped taking ubiquinol unsure of its safety.

What are you taking? What did you stop taking if anything?

· Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply and what you are doing! I have never needed so many supplements before to get pregnant but it took a long time this time and it seems these supps really helped balance my hormones and strengthen my fertility and egg quality, and thus now that I finally got pregnant it is really hard to know which to keep and which to ditch, and which would be best not to stop taking cold turkey. Like vitex and progest cream, definitely don't want to stop those. But I am unsure about the others. I sought out answers and have decided it is safe and better to stop taking an antioxidant I was taking, and NAC, only because there is n't much research about it during pregnancy, but I am still on the fence about PABA>

HOw I came to take them? I read a ton. PABA aids in cellular regeneration and in folic acid production, and susan weed recommends it as it has been found to increase fertility massively. The others each also do important things, liver support or pituitary stimulation or hormone regulation...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.