Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
5,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and couldn't find this specific question, so here it goes.

Would an ABC address book thingy work for you all who keep pricebooks?

I just can't keep all the prices in my head (my mom used to and I don't know how she did it!) and it seems that if I got a small address book, it'd already be alphabetized and it would fit in my purse. If I get a big binder to start with, I know I won't keep up with it - too bulky.

I don't buy that much variety of things either, so it's not like I need a lot of room. I just need to know that if I see a sale on the kind of lentil soup we eat (which I did yesterday) that it's a good buy.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
Anything will work so long as it works for you.

you set the categories that you want to track so if you want to track ketcup as ketcup that would work, or if you want to track it as Hunts/ Heinz/ Annie's ketcup just remember/ figure out how you want to track and do so.

I used a old spiral notebook, but anything that will work for you will work.

good luck

· Registered
4,337 Posts
I use a little notebook with dividers, it's small and fits in my purse. I like that it's divided, because I have sections for lists, prices, and other shopping info like UPC codes for my favorite lotion(so it's not a PITA when I order it from the HFS). Works for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.