Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok mama's trying to clean out the closet so here goes.......

I also have 4 XL PUL covers by a work at home mom they are fleece lined and they side snap these are new never worn and i would like $2.00 each or all 4 for $7.00 One is black, one is green one is blue and i think the other one is light blue.....

I have 2 bummis cotton pull on pants size medium one is yellow with sailboats in excellent condition $4.00 the other one is blue and has suns and butterflies this one has pils on the elastic but in great shape $3.00

I have a Kissaluv size 2 fitted dipe it is lime green outer and has no stains... this just does not fit my son $5.00 SOLD

I have about 7 zoot kitty pocket dipes all with a hemp insert all side snapping size large

white with blue bugs no stains just pilly $7.00

white with cowboys and cowgirls on a farm very cute and gender neutral stained on the inside and the fold over elastic is tinged blue as it was washed with something that bled $5.00

red white and blue stripped very small stain on the inside and pilly $7.50

white with stars in different colors pilly no stains $7.00

blue sky pul outer no stains just pilly $7.00

white with frogs this one is well loved it has a stain on the inside and a very small spot on the outside hardly noticable from being out in the garage with daddy also pilly $6.00

WILL INCLUDE PPD I NEED TO GET RIDE OF THESE DIPES!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts