Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I am pretty new to this forum (and to parenting for that matter), but I was wondering if anyone here does anything pro-active about
I am all worked up over this issue and am really starting to brain storm about what I can do. Here are some of the things that I came up with
*Calling local hospitals that have birthing classes and seeing if they will show a video of a circ in class.
*How about showing it in sex ed classes? They already watch a real birth.
* Oprah (I have to admit I have already contacted the show, waiting to hear back)
* Getting a small book published with peoples personal stories about regret or things gone wrong to put in OBGYN offices or in places like Planned Parenthood.
* A possible highway bullitin showing the board that the baby gets strapped to, the tools and then a baby's crying face with the words "WHY"

I don't know?? Just feeling like I need to do something...do I sound crazy??

·
Registered
4,530 Posts
Michael Moore is working on a book or movie about the modern healthcare fraud. I think some people have contacted him about circumcision horror stories for it. His contact info probably is easy to find on the net somewhere if you want to offer him support in covering the circ issue.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.