Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Raleigh, NC - Seeking Pro Patients Rights/Alt-Vaccine/Alt-Schedule Pediatrician

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for a Raleigh pediatrician who is willing to get moral alternative vaccines (where available) and delay or omit vaccines which are not or which have been documented as causing harm.

My husband & I have been researching pediatricians to register with our hospital pre-birth, but have come up against a wall in Raleigh, NC.
1) OBs, Hospitals & insurance companies are really pushing for pediatricians early on and
2) we have some knowledge of the pharma-industry/medicine/bioethics and we aren't too pleased to be forced into bad research methodologies/bad medicine/bad science.

In our situation, we need a pediatrician (not a family doctor, ND or DC) or the hospital claims they will force one on us in the hospital.

As such, we've searched endlessly and even read through years worth of forum posts, but so far we've only found 3 viable options:

- Dr Kimberly Ramsdell, MD in Apex (who is now concierge & a little far from Raleigh)

- Dr. Kamini Patel, MD in Raleigh (willing to work with parents, but prefers CDC sched and not Okay with anti-vax)

- Dr. Badri Donthi, MD in Morrisville (alt sched possible, but again prefers CDC sched and not antivax friendly)

- Dr. Cynthia Young, MD (a family practitioner - not Pediatrician, but sounds really great!)

Some of the previously listed doctors in past posts have apparently gone to or been forced into the AAP/CDC/ACIP side of things. All of which are severely against patient's rights.

My husband & I have been out of the country for over a decade and it seems things have changed at lot since. We have noticed a real front of automatic statements from the AAP/CDC/ACIP stating that effectively "vaccinate according to the CDC's dictation or we won't see you". It's very scripted, very biased, and something straight from "the health division of the Reich Interior Ministry"... if you know what I'm saying! It certainly throws up red flags being from Europe! Not to mention obvious exclusion of certain facts or a correlative exaggeration which, as any honest researcher knows, CDC research is notorious for.

We do have a true religious exemption, but would not like to have to argue and defend a thesis every time we go to see the doctor. The illegal coercion tactics are not only a nuisance and added stress, but truly breaks down your personal trust in a doctor's ability to process research information without a pharma rep doing a nice song and dance with lunch & a holiday after.

Regardless, does anyone have a pediatrician located in Raleigh, NC (specifically or very near) who is willing to get moral (non-human cell line alternatives) for vaccines (where available) and delay or omit (with genuinely researched advice) where not?

We very much appreciate any leads!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Raleigh, NC - Seeking Pro Patients Rights/Alt-Vaccine/Alt-Schedule Pediatrician

Hi,

My husband and I are looking for a Raleigh pediatrician who is willing to get moral alternative vaccines (where available) and delay or omit vaccines which are not or which have been documented as causing harm.

My husband & I have been researching pediatricians to register with our hospital pre-birth, but have come up against a wall in Raleigh, NC.
1) OBs, Hospitals & insurance companies are really pushing for pediatricians early on and
2) we have some knowledge of the pharma-industry/medicine/bioethics and we aren't too pleased to be forced into bad research methodologies/bad medicine/bad science.

In our situation, we need a pediatrician (not a family doctor, ND or DC) or the hospital claims they will force one on us in the hospital.

As such, we've searched endlessly and even read through years worth of forum posts, but so far we've only found 3 viable options:

- Dr Kimberly Ramsdell, MD in Apex (who is now concierge & a little far from Raleigh)

- Dr. Kamini Patel, MD in Raleigh (willing to work with parents, but prefers CDC sched and not Okay with anti-vax)

- Dr. Badri Donthi, MD in Morrisville (alt sched possible, but again prefers CDC sched and not antivax friendly)

- Dr. Cynthia Young, MD (a family practitioner - not Pediatrician, but sounds really great!)

Some of the previously listed doctors in past posts have apparently gone to or been forced into the AAP/CDC/ACIP side of things. All of which are severely against patient's rights.

My husband & I have been out of the country for over a decade and it seems things have changed at lot since. We have noticed a real front of automatic statements from the AAP/CDC/ACIP stating that effectively "vaccinate according to the CDC's dictation or we won't see you". It's very scripted, very biased, and something straight from "the health division of the Reich Interior Ministry"... if you know what I'm saying! It certainly throws up red flags being from Europe! Not to mention obvious exclusion of certain facts or a correlative exaggeration which, as any honest researcher knows, CDC research is notorious for.

We do have a true religious exemption, but would not like to have to argue and defend a thesis every time we go to see the doctor. The illegal coercion tactics are not only a nuisance and added stress, but truly breaks down your personal trust in a doctor's ability to process research information without a pharma rep doing a nice song and dance with lunch & a holiday after.

Regardless, does anyone have a pediatrician located in Raleigh, NC (specifically or very near) who is willing to get moral (non-human cell line alternatives) for vaccines (where available) and delay or omit (with genuinely researched advice) where not?

We very much appreciate any leads!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I only go to pro-patient rights doctors as well. I have rigorous beliefs about medicine and everything of that matter, so I try my best to find doctors who suit my needs. That is especially important for my children since I want their health to be the best, and I don't want their bodies to be a test for something. I highly recommend the pediatrician from Cameron Orthopaedics - Cameron Memorial Community Hospital. Their pediatric service was the only one I could find that was pro-patient rights and alt vaccine in my area, which is very close to Raleigh, by the way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts