Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>I am reading about all the different placenta problems that can accur and am wondering if any VBAMC moms have had any problems and what you did about them.  Is there anything to do to prevent them and can one still have a VBAMC if they have placenta previa?  I am concerned about placenta acreta and would love as much experience info as I can get. I am planning my HBA3C this July. Thank you.</p>

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
<p>You can have a vaginal birth if you have particle, marginal, or low laying placenta previa, with the care of a skilled and knowledgeable provider. I would not, personally, recommend a vaginal birth with the above types of previa be done at home (knowingly)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>For me, I'd like to have an ultrasound done to check placental placement around 28 weeks or so just to be sure.</p>

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<p>Yes my plan is to have an ultrasound at 30 weeks to see what the deal is with my placenta.  I am just trying to learn all I can because I don't want to end up with another c-s because of something going on with my placenta, if there is something that can be done to prevent or if it is something I actually can do without having another c-s</p>

1 - 3 of 3 Posts