Mothering Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone pay the deposit to have a higher limit? I paid 500 dollars over a year ago. Anyways I know they keep it until I lower my limit but 2 months ago, when things started getting slow, I requested my limited to be lowered back to 1000 and havfe my deposit back. I know it takes 6 months to get back so I wanted to get on it. Well no response. A few more emails, no response. What do I do? I want to lower my limit asap so I can get my deposit back in 6 ish months.

· Registered
627 Posts
Have you tried calling them? And when you do get your money back, use it to setup an authorize.net account. You won't have to worry about that happening again. IMO

· Registered
9,902 Posts
That's really odd. The few times that I've had to e-mail ProPay about account issues, they've responded right away.

Have you tried using the customer service chat feature? Even if they can't help you, they should be able to give you the correct e-mail address of the person to contact.

If all else fails, I do have a phone number for ProPay. It is:
801-852-4100

Will you post an update when you get this all figured out?? I'd be really interested to hear how this resolves. I've been a ProPay customer for years, and I've also put a deposit down for the higher credit limit (I did that 2.5 years ago).

· Registered
8,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
That's really odd. The few times that I've had to e-mail ProPay about account issues, they've responded right away.
Me too, that is what is bothering me. They respond to everything else that doesnt involve them giving me my 500 dollars back. I hope they still have it. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.