Mothering Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pregnant (22 weeks) with a lingering case of atypical pneumonia. My son's school teacher bought me some propolis extract (20%) to help treat it naturally. I don't want to use antibiotics and if I'm not better by tomorrow they might want a chest x-ray. I'm desperate for a solution. The cough is a bit better but I'm on day 7 already with this pneumonia. So I'd like to try the propolis extract but I have no clue on how to dose. I understand that it isn't studied in pregnancy but I figure the risks of antibiotics are probably much worse. Anyone familiar with how to dose? She also gave me a goo composite that is made of honey/propolis/garlic/eucaliptus/copaiba. She said to take a spoonful about 3 times a day. My son is also suffering from this chronic walking pneumonia so if I can use this on him it would be good too. He is 3 yo. Poor guy spends the entire day coughing.
greensad.gif
He is very sensitive to yeast so we don't want to give him ABX either.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.