Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have only used Prowarps (and a couple Litewraps) since dd was born (if it ain't broke, don't fix it) but I'm thinking it's time to be a big girl and try some new things. DD is just growing out of the size medium. She is probably almost 30 lbs though (I find that Prowraps run a bit big). I also want to try new things because 1) I want to see some colors/patterns on her tush and 2) she always has had some uncomfy looking red marks around her waist from the band, no matter how loosely I velcro it.

I think I need some education because I just got a used Stacinator So Simple that is supposed to be 30+ lbs and it's MONDO. I mean huge. Other than that it looked very comfy though. So how do I figure out the best fit for dd if they all fit so differently?

It's a silly question, I know.
But I have no idea what to get and in what size.

Help.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Well, I think a lot of it is trial and error. But a good idea is to contact the WAHM and ask her how the specific diaper cover you are interested in fits. That will give you some idea before going through the hassle of buying and experimenting.

Some of my favorites....

PUL- Diaperaps (front aplix, breathable and trim with cute prints.
) and Motherease Air Flows (breathable, side snapping, and trim with cute prints.
).

Wool- Sugar Peas merino wool covers

HTH.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.