Mothering Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night's stocking did not go perfectly so there will be a few changes for this morning's stockings. First of all, the stocking times are a little different than what had been previewed. They're staggered in groups of three, five minutes apart.

Secondly, Maria had a terrible time matching up e-mail addresses and Paypal addresses, so *PLEASE* when you make your purchase, use the Paypal address that will be used to make the payment.

Mods -- sorry if this violates the rules, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this. Thanks

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Kim and I oversold the hyena cart!!!
: I feel like now, I am a professional stocker. :LOL
The hyena cart is no match for Kiwi Pie!!!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Karen, don't take it personally that mamas are saying they hate your cart...that just means you did a good job!

·
Registered
3,027 Posts
personally, i like the hyena cart. i love the previews so i know what to stalk instead of people blindly buying something the wrong size/color/etc. just because they saw a buy it now button. i like knowing exactly when things will be going on sale. and i like that wahms for the most part have an easier time with their stockings since there are fewer oversells and crashing servers etc. i can understand why people are frustrated though, but i think until supply can match demand (and for many wahms that's just never going to be possible) someone is going to be unhappy. and i hope they just don't take it out on the nice wahms who work so hard to keep our babies in the best of the best dipes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.