Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya'll!
Just wondering if anyone else is getting this. When I wake up in the morning, it feels like my pubic bones, just under my labia, are sore like they've been stretched during a split (not that I do splits LOL!).

I sleep with a pillow between my legs and I sleep on my side. Wondering if I should fix something about my sleeping position or something. Never had this with dd.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
961 Posts
I've been having pubic pain too, same thing as you describe. Some days are better than others. I don't know what to do about it though!

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I've been having the same thing. I remember having it with DS, too, but much later in the pregnancy. I've found that a hotwater bottle eases the discomfort for awhile.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Me, too. It seems to show up earlier with each pregnancy. I haven't been sleeping with a pillow between my knees, I think it is time to start as that usually helps a bit for me. I glanced at that link (thank you Janey) and it sounds like I have yet another reason for a trip to the chiropractor!

Hang in there, mamas!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I noticed today that it is worse when I'm carrying something- like a 30 lb toddler for instance. No lifting for me- I don't want to chance making this worse. I'm not lifting groceries or laundry until this thing goes away.

: that it doesn't get worse...
Rachelle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, same thing here, I'm due in mid Aug, and have been having this pain for about 2 months, spoke to my OB about it and she recommended I get a belt to hold up my ever increasing tummy and take some pressure off my pelvis, that seems to help, when I'm out and about a lot, but what really helps is a trip to my chiropractor, who uses an activator, to adjust my pelvis, sounds creepy, but I swear it works...sometimes I could hardly walk....good luck all

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.