Mothering Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone heard of this so early?

yesterday i woke up in the middle of the night from a bizarre vivid dream with nausea, then, all morning no appetite, nausea, finally, massive upchuck around noon.......exhausted for the rest of the day. lying on the couch dead type of exhaustion.

today i feel better, energy is back. slight pulling cramps but we all know how unreliable cramps are as a PG sign so i will ignore them

my last PG i recall puking very early as well, and then, not alot of other symptoms til i tested positive around 14 dpo.

!!! just venting // looking for similar stories !!

last cycle was a M/C so i am also hoping for the mythical "more fertile after a m/c" thing to happen as well

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I'm sorry. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

I was super, super tired even before I tested. And I tested on the first day that AF should have been there. Actually at 6am....

I was joking tonight with DH- do you remember the night that I laid down on the bed to fold laundry? I was pregnant and didn't even know... That tired for two nights in a row. Should have guessed. I just thought it was from teaching marching band (which thank God is over now, as much as I love my kiddies).

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah! thanks for the reply

i hope i feel better but not "too" much better

congrats on your PG!

·
Registered
527 Posts
i remember being tired wen i was pregnant with dd..

so, good luck to you!! it sounds like, if this is like your last pregnancy, tiredness is a good thing! wahoo!

:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I'm in my 2 week wait right now, but at 6 dpo I had nausea and puking through out the day. I'm not sure if it's pregnancy related. Also today and yesterday I would get nauseous for an hour or so after eating. Not every time I ate, but ate least once or twice/day.

However, this probably isn't any help to you, since I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, but I just wanted to say, I'm with ya, and I'd love to see what others have to say.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alisha, that is VERY helpful to know! we can wait out this thing together

also i found a thread somewhere out there in internet land with a similar story -- puking 7 dpo and a BFP soon after
--

the crazy dreams have not let up, its like a movie every night, so that's kind of a nice sign too.....

·
Registered
42 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuavaGirl View Post
However, this probably isn't any help to you, since I don't know if I'm pregnant or not, but I just wanted to say, I'm with ya, and I'd love to see what others have to say.
haha i just wanted to say hi too! i'm right there with you, however i'm only about 4dpo and have been having the same symptoms as you! the first few days no abnormal dreams, but last night and the night before it's just like you said "movie night every night" haha.....good luck and i hope you don't feel as yucky....it's nice to see other women in the same boat....GL

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
So, tofutti and Jess, when do you two plan on testing?

I tested at around 12 dpo and got a negative. I say "around" because I wasn't charting temps, just CM.

I think I might go get some dollar store tests. People on here seem to like them.

·
Registered
242 Posts
When I was pg with ds, I got m/s 5 days before I got a positive HPT. That would've been around 6-7 DPO. It wasn't bad enough to actually make me throw up, but then my m/s never got that bad the entire pregnancy.

Hope this is an early sign for you!

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
I see most of these replies aren't much help as none of them know they are pg for sure... BUT

With dd I tested pos at 6 days after conception (confirmed by u/s, which is why i say after conception and not after ovulating) after getting sick on day 5 and 6 and my mom swearing i was pregnant and me swearing it was too early for morning sickness (ds m/s didnt start until 1 1/2 months in...)

I'm at 8dpo now with nausea and cramping... but not sure if its just a stomach bug... the pills i started taking two weeks ago... nerves... pregnancy... the fact that i pulled a back muscle trying to open a frozen car door...

so... we'll see. I'll let you know when I know for sure this time around

but i regress...

YES INDEED you can get morning sickness that early!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GuavaGirl View Post
So, tofutti and Jess, when do you two plan on testing?

I tested at around 12 dpo and got a negative. I say "around" because I wasn't charting temps, just CM.

I think I might go get some dollar store tests. People on here seem to like them.
i plan on testing today or tommorow just because i'm so sick and missing work...i've been so sick since tuesday...not flu sick, this is definetly something totally different....so yes testing today or tommorow...or knowing me both haha if i get a BFN i'll wait another week till AF is due

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ah you guys are encouraging me // helping me with my delusions

i will test next wednesday......

and yes, dollar store tests RULE! the only thing is you have to pee in a cup and dip the stick in. kind of annoying but oh so cheap.

my theory is that the shock of implanting and the chemicals it all sets in motion causes some ladies to get sick right off the bat. probably not true at all but thats my theory and i'm stickin to it

LOOKIE i found an old thread about this very same topic!
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=421256

·
Registered
42 Posts
since i've missed work they kinda need a dr's note so i'm going to my MW today and get a blood test so i can know to either go to the dr or tell work to prepare for the worst
but i won't know till tommorow so
:
: but i'll let you know!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
good luck!!!!! how exciting!!

try to remember it's all out of your hands.....zen......deep breaths......

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am about 5 dpo. I took off of work today to get some things done and I was out running errands this afternoon when I got what felt like hunger pains. Out of nowhere. I figured I must be hungry b/c my last 3 meals have been salads. So I stopped for lunch and still felt pains for a couple more hours. It was a very weird feeling that I can't really explain. I'm not sure if it's too soon to feel anything though.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tofutti View Post
good luck!!!!! how exciting!!

try to remember it's all out of your hands.....zen......deep breaths......

i'm continually telling myself that haha deep breaths deep breaths.....making sure not to get my hopes too high

·
Premium Member
14,501 Posts
as the hours pass it's getting worse. I'm at the point where i almost feel like puking and just can not get comfortable...

but being as its winter... this could still be the flu!
:

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Update: I'm pretty much 100% sure that I'm not pregnant. I've tested at 12, 13, & 14 dpo and all negative. I know that the fat lady hasn't sang quite yet, and I've still got about 2 days before my LP normally ends, but, I don't know, I'm not feelin' it. ....or maybe I'm just pessimistic because last month I was having all of the typical symptoms, DH even swore I was pregnant, but I wasn't.

But, it's kind of bumming me out a little, because I was just thinking how cool it would be to be able to tell everyone at Christmas. Since all of my family lives out of town, I would love to be able to tell family in person.

I'm excited to see how everyone else's results turn out!

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
sorry lady

dont let it get you down.......you are just at the start of the process right?

try not to obsess, hard i know. but hoo boy the internet can be dangerous when it comes to this stuff.

it will happen for you eventually!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.