Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does something like this exist? I finally found a nighttime solution for my super-soaker, extra sensitive guy. Now he's just being irritated at the waist & legs from the PUL cover. I really don't want to deal with wicking issues from wool or fleece.... but would love to know if there's a PUL cover that has a fleece (or extra gentle) waistband & leg bands. Can be a wrap or a pull-on style. Thanks!

And if one exists, and you happen to be selling, LMK that, too.

·
Registered
190 Posts
The Stacinator so Simple is the only one I know... I must say though, that I hated the one I had. It seemed to sweat worse than other PUL covers and I did have occasional wicking at the fleece.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone have anything good to say about them? Or are there any others out there I should look for?

·
Registered
740 Posts
Have you tried nylon pull-ons like a Bummis Whisper Pants?
They are easy to care for, don't wick, and are very gentle as long as the are fitting well.

These are my favorite non-wool covers for nighttime.

Also, these are very well-respected covers. I would use only the solid colors for nighttime, though.
http://www.babysoftwraps.com/shop/in...tegory/id/409/

Many people also love the Mother-ease Airflow for nighttime, and it is bound and gentle at the legs and thighs.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Personally, I'd just use a HH as the cover. My dd was having the same problem - like WELTS left from the FOE, or even T&T legs....it was nuts. It basically had to have a JUST TURNED edge to work. Although, I eyed up those babysoftwraps myself. It might be a solution!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ooh, thanks. Those baby softwraps look NICE! Good idea with the HH. I don't have any of those either, but thanks for the info about the edges. I do have a couple ME, maybe I'll try those for starters (they seem really big?!) For us, it's not so much welts as rubbed really raw. Almost like a patch of dry skin across his back & around his little legs. He has skinny thighs, too, so there's that additional challenge.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts