Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got some Sandy's in the mail yesterday, washed them, and put them on dd for the first time in the evening. I can actually pre-snap them and pull them on her while she's standing! Then I pull on an AF cover in the same way. So much easier than trying to snappi her while she's having a kick-fest with my face and scooting her bum up and off the diaper.
They are definitely not the trimmest diapers I've ever used on my kids but they seem to absorb very well.

Anyone else pull their toddler's diapers on? The ME OS I used for dd1 worked for that purpose but these seem to work better b/c of the side snapping vs. front snapping. I hope these get her through potty training like the ME OS did with dd1.

·
Premium Member
11,487 Posts
I love sandy's for the same reason. I snap the airflow before putting it on also. I agree that they are not the trimmest diapers but they work well, even overnight with a doubler. I wish motherease would make them in different colors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.