Mothering Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evan finally got out of the NICU yesterday - YEAH!!!!! So now I've been trying on all my diapers!! LOL

The fuzeasy cover has me confused. I know I have the front in the front cause there is a little dip for the cord, but when I snap the sides he's on like the 4th snap or something and the first 3 snaps just hang in front? Is this right? I hope I'm describing this well enough, if not I'm getting a digital camera for xmas so I'll post a pic later this week. But if you know what I'm talking about I'd appreciate any help!!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
This might sound silly, but my DH did this and i'm SURE he isn't the only one

The extra part of the cover with the snaps should be on the INSIDE of the cover, otherwise you have it inside out

My dh kept trying to snap the wings on the TOP of the cover, so there were two flaps hanging from DS's sides. LOL. I think he was confused because the tag was on the outside of the dipe, unlike clothing that has the tag on the inside.

Anyways, I will put on a cover, pull the snap parts snug across his body and snap the front "panel" and then tuck in the top part of the wings that tend to want to poke out over the top of the cover.

Make sense?

·
Registered
5,195 Posts
Quote:
The extra part of the cover with the snaps should be on the INSIDE of the cover, otherwise you have it inside out

My dh kept trying to snap the wings on the TOP of the cover, so there were two flaps hanging from DS's sides. LOL. I think he was confused because the tag was on the outside of the dipe, unlike clothing that has the tag on the inside.
:LOL my dh does this all the time!!!! snaps our side snapping bound covers inside out .. its so funny when he does it cause he looks at me like im nuts when i fix it :LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.