Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will probably ramble, bear w/ me.

I am at the beg. of week 11 of preg #2, this pregnancy has been totally diff. than my preg. w/ 3yo dd. I am having and have been since the beg. a pinky-brownish discharge--well it's not really discharge it's like the crumbly white cervical mucus before your period (except it's pinkish/brown). It almost looks likes tiny pieces of wet kleenex--
I am still nursing dd at bedtime--not sure if that is it, it's not a lot maybe once or twice a day. I am planning to tell Dr at next visit which is 12/29 but wondering if I should call sooner b/c of this.
Any input would be greatly appreciated. thanks--Jen

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
I am of the opinion that you should call your doctor or midwife any time something is out of the ordinary. If you are worried, it is not good for your health or your baby's. If there is nothing to worry about, you can have your mind put at ease. If there is a problem, you can get on top of it. You are paying them. They are providing a service to you. You have the right to call them whenever you feel the need.
I hope all is well. I honestly don't know anything about your symptoms, but I hope you'll do whatever you need to do to relax your spirit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.