Mothering Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<p>ok, so i have a 6yr old dd,,, she's been sleeping with me since birth,,, there was never a problem with her sleeping with me but i think she's prolly getting to the age that she should start weaning to her own room but,,, there's a problem with that,,,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>about a yr and a half ago her daddy and i separated and have since divorced and moved on,,, i have a boyfriend that now stays with us alot,,, we're planning on getting married soon but i don't want my dd to think the only reason i want her in her own room is cuz of the boyfriend,,, she has taken a long time to accept him since the split-up and now she finally loves him but i'm afraid this will cause some friction with him n her.     </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Right now when he's here she sleeps in a roll away bed right beside the bed but she don't like it,,, she wants to be in bed with me and she does get very upset when i make her sleep in her bed,,, i'm not sure i understand cuz she is Right beside me,,, in fact when picking out a bed i made sure it would match the height of my bed so that she would feel like she was still in bed with me.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So how should i go about solving this delicate situation?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>she's been through SO much in this past yr and a half and i don't wanna make things worse for her to deal with :(</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please,,, ANY help will be greatly appreciated :)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>TIA</p>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts