Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for those of you know about baby positioning. My baby was sideways lying and also diagnal lying. I've been doing some inversions, pelvic rocks, playing music near my pubic bone, chiropractic care, and acupuncture to try and get him to move into the correct position.

To me he feels like his head is down below my belly button, back up and down along my right side of my stomach, and butt is basically opposite from his head (directly above his head, but much higher up in my stomach. If I have this positioning described correctly, does this sounds like a baby that's head down in the correct position?

Carolyn

· Registered
4,436 Posts
It can be pretty confusing to try to figure out positioning. Especially when you throw Braxton Hicks in the mix. Sometimes it feels like I have 2 baby butts in there! When you feel down low in your pelvis is there anything? I mean take your fingers to each side and rock back and forth so feel if there is a head in your pelvis. Also where do you feel feet?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.