Mothering Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am dealing with Candida at the moment and have been reading about bentonite clay. I would like to start taking it internally so I picked some up at my local health store. They had a liquid that said it was for taking internally and then there was some in powder form that said it was for facials. I went with the powder form since I remember reading somewhere that it was recommended to buy the powder form and mix it yourself. On the back in bold letters is says "FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY". It says it's 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite Clay and it's light green in color. Is this still the stuff I can take internally despite the warning on the back? I'm a little confused
confused.gif

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, it was only $4.99 for a pound so I'm thinking it's probably not very high quality. I'm just going to keep it for use as facials, poltice's, etc. and order some good clay online for internal use. Thanks for the link! I'll check it out!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.