Mothering Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
646 Posts
Wow MamiD'2, you were able to get a full supply for your 2nd, after not getting there with the first. You give me hope that I may have a larger supply for our next child (if and when that happens).

I have nursed dd from birth, mostly using the Lact-Aid and using the SNS a few times. I took domperidone for about a year and it did increase my milk supply. I felt this was very important when dd was tiny and more susceptible to diseases that I have the immunity to. (we don't vax) Do go to the four friends adoptive breastfeeding site...tons of great help and experience. Dd is still nursing and I'm going to have to change my signature to the running by toddler nursing! We also still supplement, but now it's just a couple bags of goat's milk a day, instead of making 8 or so bags of homemade formula each day...now I dream about getting pregnant (not likely!) just because nursing would be so much less work. Still, I am so glad we have breastfed and even with all the work, we'll do it again if we choose to parent another child.

· Registered
646 Posts
Aw shucks...
I can't imagine it any other way. Of course, I have to be open to anything for the transition process for the next one. It was almost easy with dd, and I can only hope for a similar situation with our next child.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.