Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any reason everyone seems to buy hand-dyed play silks? I found some that are dyed that are a lot cheaper than any of the hand-dyed ones I've seen. i'm a big WAHM supporter, but am seriously short on cash right now. I want to get DS some silks to use as capes. So...I'm just wondering if there was a particular reason most people seem to buy hand-dyed silks, other than to support the WAHMs who dye them?<br>
TIA

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
No reason that I know of, just supporting your local WAHM and lots of the hand dyed silks are really really pretty! I bought some blanks from Dharma trading and dyed them myself but I already had the dyes so it was quite cheap, not to mention lotsof fun. We also have some scarvesI have picked up here and there that- we use- for play and those are just as fun. DH is helping me type...

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!<br>
Good to know. I'm thinking if I buy some cheapo ones now, I can get some really pretty hand-dyed ones when I have some extra money.<br>
I also really want to try to dye some, but I need to wait until I have some time.<br>
Thanks again for your reply!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts