Mothering Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who have the giant big bottle...does it start to smell after a while? I am REALLY, super sensitive to the smell of B vites breaking down, and I don't want to get it if the vites are gonna have a "vitaminey" smell.

I can get the vites in a pillow-pack (where you push the vite through the foil right before you take it) but it costs twice as much. Since i really like them, I was thinking of just getting the big bottle (like 150 pills or something...) but I don't want to if after a a few weeks it's gonna smell like B vites.

anyone?

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Yes, I noticed this smell when I got to the end of my first bottle. I at that point, switched over to the 6-per day, and am nearly at the bottom of that bottle - no smell.

Overall, I prefer the 6-per day.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I buy the big 150 bottle and I have been taking them daily for over three years. I can't say I smell anything, but I don't think I have the greatest nose!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I've never taken the one a day. The 6 a day seemed to have more in them and I don't mind taking lots of pills, LOL. I was just going to second the buying them online because I get the 6 a day ones for almost half what I would pay for them locally.

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
not just the smell.....the TASTE. ick. i spent some $$ on those and couldn't even get one close to my mouth without gagging. i couldn't get them down. they stink and i have a whole bottle left in my cupboard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.