Mothering Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I refused the vaccines for my son at his 4 year well check visit. Until then we had vaxed on schedule as told by the doctor for both kids. Anyway, she talked with me about my concerns and when I mentioned the ingredients that were in the vaccines she started explaining and became even more confused. She said they no longer use vaccines with thermerosol and that the aborted fetal cells used to be in there but not anymore. She explained the importance of vaxing, but I am still not so sure.

·
Registered
42,824 Posts
She doesn't know what she's talking about. They claim to have removed the thermerisol, independent testing shows there's still some. There has been NO move to remove the aborted fetal matter.

Welcome to the forum! Have a look around- you'll find plenty to read.

-Angela

·
Registered
7,476 Posts

·
Registered
10,813 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cr2005
and that the aborted fetal cells used to be in there but not anymore.

Just for shits and giggles - next time, ask her if they removed thimerosal from the MMR.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Quote:

the aborted fetal cells used to be in there but not anymore.
They are still in there. Check out http://www.cogforlife.org for all the info.

My doc tried to tell me they weren't in there anymore too, but I had her look at the above link. Then she tried to rationalize it by telling me it was just like organ donation.

·
Premium Member
10,324 Posts

·
Registered
9,488 Posts
Quote:

the aborted fetal cells used to be in there but not anymore.
Please take this chart to her. And insist on an apology for her idiocy and/or outright lying.

http://www.cogforlife.org/fetalvaccines.htm

There are currently fifteen vaccines containing aborted fetal call lines; and two more in development.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts