Mothering Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was planning on purchasing some items online within the next couple of days. I thought I would be able to just enter her name or a reference number at checkout so that she could get the commission off the sale. She told me, however, that if you order online the money goes straight to the company and not to a rep. <span>Is this true?</span> I'm pretty sure I've seen reps personal Avon sites before.<br><br>
It's so hard to get ahold of her to get an actual catalog, so I'm going to go ahead and place an order online. I just thought it would be nice to give one of the reps the commission rather than the company getting it all.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Are you in Canada or the U.S.?<br><br>
As far as I know the reps do get a commission if their information is inputted at the time of the order.<br><br>
I'm from Canada. On Avon Canada's site at the end of the order it asks for the rep's phone number and that ensures the rep gets the credit for the sale.<br><br>
Does your rep have a personal Avon page? It should work.<br><br>
Perhaps you can call Avon customer service to find out for sure. In Canada it's 1 800 265 2866 and in the U.S. it's 1 800 FOR AVON.<br><br>
Good luck and let me know how it goes!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts