Mothering Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dh and I are making Holiday gifts for one another this year and I was thinking about making him a coupon book. Dads, what would you want in your coupon book?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
At least 2 "Sleep In" coupons.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
This is Wendy's DH, and as a SAHD, and with the playoffs coming up, I'd like two consecutive days to watch the playoffs. Barring that, sleeping in (with no guilt trips), or a coupon for cleaning would be nice, but that's just me...

·
Registered
134 Posts
A little background to my reply... My wife is a stay at home mom, but she doesn't always have time to get everything done. As head of the household, it falls to me to be responsible and take care of things... cleaning, dishes, kids school... that kind of thing. I would like a coupon for 2 or 3 nites where I could come home and not have to worry about any other responsibilities.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Electra375
I'll reply b/c my dh is sitting here with me and I asked him, but I already know...

TMI but he wants his favorite type of sexual gradification IYKWIM

2 of them
What does "IYKWIM" mean??

My coupon (I pronbably do not deserve one!) my coupon would be for sex. Period. Since my wife just had kidney stones and we have a 2 month old, I guess I would settle for watching a bowl game, wings from Hooters and a beer.

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks dads for all your help in making the coupons. I thought I would tell you a few of the ones I gave to DH:

a couple of 20 minutes guilt free sleep
breakfast in bed
"banana massage"
fav dinner
no dipes for a day
slave for a day
fantasy time
any chore
5 minute passionate kiss
making up time

There were about 36 coupons in all. . .can't seem to find the book right now to list them off, but these are the most memorable ones.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by treemom2
Dh and I are making Holiday gifts for one another this year and I was thinking about making him a coupon book. Dads, what would you want in your coupon book?
I don't know if it would be appropriate to say it plainly, but from that I'm sure you can guess!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.