Mothering Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is pertaining to snappi's. I occasionally use them with our UBCPF's in our rotation at home for the most part.

But my question is this. We use the newspaper fold and all of the sudden snappi's just are not cutting it on fitting my 20" waist kid
. Its almost like they're too small and my son grabs at them like I'm hurting him

So I decided to put all my snappi's up for sale. Am I the only one who can't get them to fit their toddler right now ? Weird and I just finally had to ask

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Ours are fitting ok right now-but sometimes it can get too tight if I don't watch out and leave marks on her hips
I'm too nervous to use pins......They definatly should make a larger snappi! duh!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to hear I am not alone on this

And thankfully I do have pins

But I don't use the cheapie gerber kind. I have some but they never worked right for me :LOL So hard to push through the diaper
:

I love the Dritz pins they are my fave for prefolds

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
I was having a hard time, but when I stared using the bikkini twist it all worked out.
DS will actually come to me a snappi and say "Unnt snap, ma". Have you tried stretching out your snappi a little more? Someone else posted a while ago a picture of stretching their snappi with a beer can. Maybe doing that would help?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.