Mothering Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone had ever been to the Williams Itegracare clinic in Sartell? My friend has gone twice for herself and sees a doctor (Dr. Sult) who practices family AND holistic medicine. I'm just curious if anyone else has been there and what they think of it...

Shannon

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
Dr.Sult delivered all 3 of my girlfriends kids, and she LOVED him.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
I've been there once, it is not my ususal clinic, but they have urgent care there and after a horible experience at the other urgent care in town I took my son there, I saw the nurse practitioner, (I don't remember her name) and was very happy, she had never tried taking a yeast swab from an uncircumsized boy, so she consulted with Dr. Sult who came in to be sure she did it right. I'll definetly go back there if I need urgent care, they are just so far from me for routine care that I probably won't switch totally. I also have a good friend who is a ND and takes her children there when she feels the need to bring them in somewhere. If you want to know more about my experience there let me know

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry- I didn't know anyone replied. For some reason my email won't let me accept subscribed threads from MDC.

I didn't know Dr. Sult delivered babies! DH and I aren't sure about homebirths, so if we have more and end up doing it at the hospital, I will see him for sure!

cheenya, I'm PMing you!

Shannon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by maxwill129 View Post
I was wondering if anyone had ever been to the Williams Itegracare clinic in Sartell? My friend has gone twice for herself and sees a doctor (Dr. Sult) who practices family AND holistic medicine. I'm just curious if anyone else has been there and what they think of it...

Shannon
I'm glad to see your message here - I didn't know we had any care like that here. I'll be checking the Dr out just as soon as I can!

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.