Mothering Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not returned to my regular cycle, but it seems like it has been "revving up" or something the last few weeks. Specifically, I had what felt like bad menstrual cramps that kept me awake one night a few weeks ago (almost felt like minor contractions!) I have not had any cramping since, and no bleeding, but I have had those pms/pregnancy symptoms for the last three weeks (bloating, tender/tingly breasts, fatigue, even some mild nausea).<br>
Anyone know where in the cycle this pain might have indicated, and where I might be now? I'm still breastfeeding quite a lot, so I'm not sure it's going to be very regular right now. But I am wondering if I should have expected menstruation by now or not.<br>
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,917 Posts
Well, I'd take a test to rule out pregnancy, but cycles returning can cause all those nice PMS symptoms for a while until you finally ovulate or get AF too...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had kind of thought the pain a few weeks ago was from ovulation, is this likely? I don't normally (pre-pregnancy) feel anything at ovulation but it was the only thing I could think of. Could it have been the "menstruation" part of the cycle w/out bleeding? Or something else?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts