Mothering Forum banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

· Registered
2 boys and 1 girl
50 Posts
Does anyone else have boys around 12? How tall are they and what’s his shoe size? Has his voice dropped yet?
My oldest is 12 almost 13. At this point he is probably just shy of 5 ft tall and wears a size 9 mens. His voice is a little deeper then his younger brother but I would not say it has fully dropped yet.

· Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Does anyone else have boys around 12? How tall are they and what’s his shoe size? Has his voice dropped yet?
My oldest is 13. He is probably just under 5ft and wears a size 8 shoe. I dont think his voice has dropped 100% yet but he has definitely started puberty. I hope that helps.
My oldest is 13. He is probably just under 5ft and wears a size 8 shoe. I dont think his voice has dropped 100% yet but he has definitely started puberty. I hope that helps.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts